Mr. Faizan Khalid is a British qualified seasoned Audit Professional, who has over 15 years of experience in delivering leadership development courses and executive coaching programs. He holds a Master’s Degree in Business Economics & Finance from the London Metropolitan University (UK) and is also a Microsoft Certified System Engineer. Prior to relocating to Pakistan in 2008, Faizan has worked in the UK service industry where he was responsible for managing business development.
With a mission to help organizations improve their productivity, efficiency, staff satisfaction and customer loyalty through human development, Mr. Faizan Khalid specializes in the development of human behavioral aspects that instill positive behavioral change and enable teams to exceed their set goals.
Services Faizan offers in relation to human behavioral development include: Stress Management, Positive Attitude, Emotional Intelligence, selling strategies, Leadership, Negotiation skills, Change Management, Conflict Management, Communication skills and Team Building.
He is a trained auditor who has managed a diversified portfolio of audits that include Compliance, Branch Banking, Islamic Banking, Business, Marketing, Digital Banking, Consumer, Credit & Retail operations and General management. He is a Senior Instructor for one of the largest financial institutions in Pakistan and delivers both external and in-house courses on aspects of Internal Auditing including the fundamentals, lead auditor/team leading skills, risk based operational auditing, external quality assessments and consultancy skills.
Mr. Muhammad Ali Mooney, by profession is a qualified Chartered Accountant (ACA) and a CFA level III candidate. He has worked with A.F.Ferguson & Co (A member firm of PwC Network) for over 6 years and had also served their in managerial role in the Assurance and Management Advisory functions. Joined K Electric in November 2016 as a Manager in Internal audit function and is currently serving as a Deputy General Manager in Business Finance Supply Chain function. The fact that he has been on both sides of the table further add values to his contents and enriches his experience. To date, he holds cumulative experience of 9 years.
He holds his repute due to his crisp delivery style and in-depth knowledge of the subject matter. To his label, fraud assessments, control assessments, assurance engagement for large financial institutions and pharma industry are the key mentions. His existing tenure in the power sector has equipped him with the knowledge of tariff structures, SAP based enterprise systems and business model of integrated utility company. It is worthy to mention here that IFRS 9 is his core and has particularly trained on IFRS 9 on several fronts. He is also currently involved in teaching CA final level students for multi subject assessment paper where Business finance and strategy are his forte. Moreover, he has been awarded as a best public speaker at city level and has represented ICAP at several forums.
He has deliberated on the subjects like auditing methodologies, emerging role of internal audit, personal taxation, accounting standards. Some of the key training highlights are:
- Training for KE professionals on fraud assessment techniques
- A practical insight to internal audit methodologies – a training for CBM graduates
- Conducted trainings on subjects of fraud assessment, risk assessment, audit procedures, professional skepticism for senior level resources engaged in assurance engagements.
- Spoken on changing landscapes in Szabist with the fellows enrolled in masters in banking and capital markets
- Carried multiple workshops for members of Institute of Chartered and Management Accountants of Pakistan on IFRS 9 & IFRS 15.
- Full day engagement with Adamjee Life Insurance on subjects of IFRS 9 & IFRS 17 (insurance contracts)
- Carried out training on International Public Sector Accounting Standards under public sector financial management initiative sponsored by World Bank
- Conducted session on” The need of time” under the banner of Private School Association Consortium